VALHALLA SMALL GROUP INCLUSIONS
Group size: Maximum of 24 adults in 12 rooms.
Standard Small Group Accommodation Package includes:
- Accommodation in King or Twin en suite rooms with daily room tidy
- Delicious 3 course dinners served in the dining room at 7pm: set entree, main and dessert
- Hot breakfast cooked to order at 8am daily with self serve cereal bar
- Arrival and departure oversnow transfers (ski season packages)
- After ski transfer between 3:30 - 5:30pm daily (ski season packages)
- Daily 5pm cheese platter
- Self serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Wifi access
Note: Skitube is not included
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Group Payment Policy:
A deposit of 50% is required within 7days of booking. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
If notice is given more than 8 weeks prior to check in your deposit will be refunded less a $100 per person fee. If less than 8 weeks notice is received prior to check in, your deposit will not be refunded. If less 2 weeks notice is given prior to arrival, no refunds will be given. Guests vacating the premises before completion of the reserved period will not be entitled to any refund. Tariff inclusions are components of a package. There are no reductions or refunds for meals or transfers or other components of the package not required/ utilised.
Group Size Change:
Should the group size change, we have the right to amend the per person price accordingly. Please note that if you have booked exclusive use of the lodge and your group size decreases there may be a further fee involved to secure exclusive lodge use.
Experience Valhalla and spend a weekend or week escape in the privacy of your
own ski lodge.
- Enjoy exclusive use of our spacious ski lodge with luxury home-like atmosphere
- Experience life on snow in our superb Perisher Valley location - 500m to lifts, marked cross country tracks
- Relax in our quiet, almost private setting away from the hustle and bustle and the thundering noise of the
- Chill out in our lounge by the fire
- Enjoy our stunning floor to ceiling panoramic views over Perisher Ski Resort and beyond
- Attempt to conquer Perisher Ski Resort, Australia's biggest winter playground
- Try cross country skiing, tubing or tobogganing
- Build snowmen and have snowball fights right outside the lodge
- Explore our surrounds and the natural beauty of Kosciuszko National Park
- Take a guided snow shoe adventure and enjoy a winter picnic
- Hold a corporate conference or team building week utilizing our dining, lounge and tv rooms
- Enjoy wine and cheese with your group at 5pm nightly (note: drinks not included)
- Feast on delicious meals prepared, cooked and served by our friendly and experienced staff
- Relax in the separate TV room with complimentary dvds, books and board games
- Enjoy our varied wine list that caters to all budgets
- Hike, mountain bike, fly-fish, cycle, snow shoe, spring ski tour
- Take a trip to Charlotte Pass, ski or hike
- When you've had enough action for the day, retreat to the privacy of your comfortable King or Twin bed en suite room
Note: snow activities are subject to the snow conditions delivered by Mother Nature.
Copyright Valhalla Perisher Ski Lodge. All rights reserved.