Questions? We're here to help so give us a call on 02 9523 4885 or drop us an email. We really look forward to welcoming you and your family to Valhalla this season and helping you create your magical holiday memories.
the Valhalla Team
Kids and snow go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows. A holiday at Valhalla Perisher is the perfect holiday for the whole family.
We believe that holidays are a time to turn off from the everyday stress of life and reconnect as a family...
Photo credit: Perisher
Here is our top 12 reasons why you should spend your family holidays with us.
1. We Cook For You. Great lodge style food, check out our reviews.
2. Optional 6pm kids dinner or kids can eat with you at 7pm - it's your choice. But be warned, the under 12s particularly love the 6pm dinner! After dinner they play or watch a movie in our TV room which conveniently adjoins the dining room so parents can keep a loose eye on their little darlings whilst enjoying their own delicious 3 course dinner.
3. Licensed premises but no physical bar so kids and parents can feel relaxed in all of our guest spaces.
4. No bunk beds. Families can enjoy the privacy of 2 rooms either interconnecting or side by side/directly opposite, each with own bathroom. Great for families with older kids. Some rooms will accommodate a child's rollaway. Please contact us to check availability.
5. Small private lodge with only up to 26 in house guests, no walk through traffic or public patrons.
6. Complimentary after ski oversnow when it suits you between 3:30pm and 5:30pm each day, returning your family to the lodge with minimum effort and fuss.
7. Après by the fireside each afternoon from 5pm.
8. No Tvs in guest bedrooms encourages kids to interact, laughing, talking and/or playing in the common areas/outside.
9. Separate communal Tv room with dvds, wii games, board games and books. Free wifi in the main lounge area.
10. Plenty of outdoor activities located nearby to keep kids active and occupied during the day. Perisher Resort offers a variety of lesson options including full day ski/snowboard school. Cross country school and other guided activities are also available.
11. Magical on snow location with stunning panoramic views. Quiet location for extra play at the end of the day.
12. Complimentary self serve hot chocolate, milo, coffee and a selection of teas, plus fresh fruit in the dining room.
Copyright Valhalla Perisher Ski Lodge. All rights reserved.