Here is our top 12 reasons why you should spend your school holidays with us.
1. No cooking, no cleaning up. Great lodge style food, check out our reviews.
2. Optional 6pm 2 course kids dinner, by pre-arrangement.
3. Licensed premises but no physical bar so kids and parents can feel relaxed in all of our guest spaces.
4. No bunk beds. Families can enjoy the privacy of 2 rooms either interconnecting or side by side/directly opposite, each with own bathroom.
5. Up to 26 in house guests, no walk through traffic or public patrons. Small lodge with only 12 guest rooms.
6. Complimentary after ski oversnow when it suits you, anytime between 3:30pm and 5:30pm, returning you to the lodge with minimum effort and fuss each day.
7. Après by the fireside each afternoon from 5pm.
8. No Tvs in guest bedrooms encourages kids to interact, laughing, talking and/or playing in the common areas/outside.
9. Separate communal Tv room with dvds, wii games, board games and books. Free wifi in the main lounge area.
10. Plenty of outdoor activities located nearby to keep kids active and occupied during the day. Perisher Resort offers a variety of lesson options including full day ski/snowboard school. Cross country school and other guided activities are also available.
11. Magical on snow location with stunning panoramic views. Quiet location for extra play at the end of the day.
12. Complimentary self serve hot chocolate, milo, coffee and a selection of teas, plus fresh fruit in the dining room.
Photo credit: Perisher
We believe that school holidays are a time to turn off from the everyday stress of life and reconnect as a family...
Kids and snow go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows. A holiday at Valhalla Perisher is the perfect school holiday break for the whole family.
Copyright Valhalla Perisher Ski Lodge. All rights reserved.
Questions? We're here to help so give us a call on 02 9523 4885 or drop us an email. We really look forward to welcoming you and your family to Valhalla this season and helping you create your magical school holiday memories.
the Valhalla Team